• Addressing unknown pop up messages or notifications
• Removing spyware, malware, viruses, trojans, worms, etc.
• Installing, reinstalling, or removing software
• Reconfiguring wireless settings or security
• Configuring new or existing email accounts
• Cleaning/tuning up system during regular maintenance
• Transferring data between systems
• Provide computer training and tutoring
• Troubleshooting most software and hardware problems
... or many other tasks provided your system can connect to the internet.
$80 per hour. Billed in 10-minutes increments. Minimum of 10 minutes per appointment. No hidden fees.
Using the latest remote control technology, I connect to your computer over the internet to service your system. I can view your computer display, move your mouse, and type just as if we were sitting right there.
Examples of Typical Remote Support Requests:
• Typically same-day availability
• Cost-effective for tasks that requires less than 1 hour
• Client is billed only for the time guru spends actively working*
• Guru can service your system without client being present**
• Computer system must be able to connect to the internet
** Computer system must have online access and client may need to spend 5-10 minutes with me via phone to install LogMeIn software if not already installed.
* Examples of time that is not billed: helping client install LogMeIn or waiting for the progress of a virus scan or a spyware scan or disk defragmentation.